Why do tractors need spring maintenance?
tractor spring maintenance：In the spring, the preparation for farming begins, and the Traktor will also enter the preparation stage. Since the tractor is placed for a long time in winter, a comprehensive maintenance of the tractor should be carried out before operation to ensure normal operation.
Tractor maintenance method
1. Remove mud, dust, and oil from all over the tractor. Check whether the exhaust holes are unobstructed, and clear them if they are blocked.
2. Check whether the parts are loose, especially the walking parts, and the loose parts should be re-reinforced.
3. Check whether the steering, clutch, brake, and other control devices and lights are reliable, and check whether the tension of the V-belt is appropriate.
4. Clean the diesel tank filter, clean (or replace) the diesel filter, and maintain the air filter.
5. Check the engine, chassis, and other places for abnormal phenomena and abnormal noises, and whether there is overheating, oil leakage, water leakage, etc., and remove them in time.
6. Replace the engine oil and gear oil that is compatible with the temperature, clean the oil filter at the same time, and replace the oil filter element. Drain the oil while it is hot. It is best to use diesel oil to clean the oil pan, oil passage, and gearbox.
7. Check the valve clearance, fuel supply time, and fuel injection quality, and adjust if they are not suitable.
8. Start the engine to make the tractor work, comprehensively check the working conditions of each part, find out the problem and eliminate it in time, and repair it ifnecessary.