What do you need to know if you have a broken or damaged breaker on your excavator? How do you fix it quickly? How can you avoid a potentially catastrophic situation? Read this article to find out!
How Does an Excavator Breaker Work?
An excavator breaker is a specialized piece of equipment used in the mining and construction industries. It is designed to break the bonds between chunks of coal, rock, or other minerals so they can be extracted from the ground.
The breaker is a vital part of an excavation system. Without it, the excavation process would be much more difficult and time-consuming.
There are a few things that you can do to ensure that your breaker keeps working properly. Here are some tips:
- keep your excavator clean – A dirty excavator will create more friction between the pieces of coal, rock, or other minerals that it’s trying to break. This will cause the excavator breaker to break down more frequently. Keep your excavator clean by regularly cleaning all surfaces with a degreaser and scrubber.
- lubricate your excavator breaker – Over time, the metal parts of the excavator breaker will become dry and brittle. Lubricate these parts regularly with a light oil to help prevent them from breaking down.
What Causes Breakers to Break Down?
Excavator breakers can break down for a number of reasons, but the most common cause is wear and tear. Breakers can become overloaded or overworked, which can cause them to break down. Other causes of breaker failure include defects in the design or manufacturing of the breaker, improper installation, and damage from weather or accidents. If you are experiencing problems with your breaker, you can consult professional Qilu Industrial service personnel for assistance.
How Do I Keep My Breaker From Breaking Down?
If you are experiencing problems with your excavator breaker, it may be time to troubleshoot and fix it. Keep the following tips in mind to help keep your breaker from breaking down.
1) Check the breaker’s identification number. Make sure that the number is still legible and matches the model of your excavator. If it does not match, contact your manufacturer for a replacement.
2) Clean the breaker’s contacts with a clean cloth or a wire brush. Dirty contacts can cause the excavator to overheat, which can lead to a breaker breaking down.
3) Inspect the breaker for cracks or signs of wear. If you find any problems, replace it immediately. A broken excavator breaker can lead to serious safety concerns.
What If My Breaker Breaks Down?
If your excavator breaker breaks down, you’ll need to take some basic precautions to prevent an accident. First, make sure you have a backup plan. Have someone else in the area ready to take over your work if necessary. Second, inspect your excavator for broken parts. If you find any, fix them right away. Finally, keep a close eye on your excavator’s performance and make sure it’s running smoothly. If you follow these simple tips, you can minimize the chances of having your Breaker Break Down.